Hey New York Tri-State!
We’re giving away 4 VIP tickets to the 7/21/16 Summer Classic at Barclays Center at 6pm presented by Roc Nation. Each VIP ticket includes premium seating and food + open bar access at the 40/40 club. Winners must be 21+.
To participate, you must follow @McDNYTriState and retweet a Summer Classic giveaway-related tweet originating from @McDNYTriState (i.e. “RT for a chance to win tix to #RNSummerClassic 7/21”). Entries must be posted by July 20, 2016 at 6:00 P.M ET. Limit one (1) Entry per Twitter handle and per person. Winners will be selected at random and notified on or around January 20, 2016 via Twitter direct message.
Please see below for official rules. Follow us on twitter at @McDNYTriState.
Roc Nation Summer Classic VIP Twitter Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- The Roc Nation Summer Classic VIP Twitter Ticket Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins July 19, 2015 at 4:00 P.M. ET and ends on July 20, 2016 at 6:00 P.M ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and is offered and open to legal residents of the New York Tri-State area (defined as New York, New Jersey and Connecticut) who are no younger than 21 years of age as of July 21, 2016. Employees of McDonald’s USA and McDonald’s Owners Operators Association or their parent companies, franchisees, suppliers, agents or subsidiaries are NOT eligible.
- During the Sweepstakes Period, entrant himself/herself must follow (or already follow) & retweet a Roc Nation Summer Classic VIP Twitter Ticket Giveaway -related tweet originating from @McDNYTriState (i.e. RT for a chance to win tix to #RNSummerClassic 7/21). Retweets by entrants meeting the criteria will collectively be referred to herein as the “Entry”. Entries must be posted by July 20, 2016 at 6:00 P.M ET. Limit one (1) Entry per Twitter handle and per person. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void.
- All eligible Entries received by Sponsor will be selected at random. Sponsor reserves the right to award fewer than the stated number of prizes or not award all of the prizes if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of qualified Entries that comply with these Official Rules.
- The potential winners will be notified on or about July 20, 2016 via Twitter. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond to Sponsor’s notification of him/her being selected by July 20, 2016 at 11:59 P.M ET such person will be disqualified without compensation of any kind and an alternate will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes and all other costs incurred in claiming the prize. The prizes are as follows: 4 VIP tickets to the 7/21/16 Summer Classic at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York at 6pm presented by Roc Nation. Each ticket includes premium seating and food + open bar access at the 40/40 club.
- Prize transfers are not allowed, except with the express consent of Sponsor (which may be withheld for any reason). Prizes are subject to taxes as applicable in the winner’s state of residence, and taxes may be withheld as appropriate based on the winner’s state of residence.
- Acceptance of prize(s) constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, video recording (including, without limitation, his/her Entry), statements and address (city and state) for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, except where prohibited by law.
- Each participant agrees that McDonald’s USA and McDonald’s Owners Operators Association, and their parent companies, franchisees, affiliates, subsidiaries, local corporate and non-corporate advertising cooperatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents who are not Participants (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) (A) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes -related activity, or from such participants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity, and (B) have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- No incomplete, mechanically reproduced, or otherwise non-conforming Entries will be accepted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for Entries that are incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, or stolen; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the participant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes.
- In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination.
- SPONSOR: McDonald’s Owners Operators Association, 96 East Main Street, Little Falls, NJ 07424. For a list of winners, send a IW Group, 215 Park Avenue South, 6th FL, New York, NY 10003.